Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My 1st 10 Minutes Fish Spa Experience !



Hahaha.. I don't know what got into me to try this out ! since i've been reading lots of article about these DR. fishes, and i knew it's expensive, i never able to have a chance to try it. What I UNDERSTOOD was, this Dr Feller, will alow to give an experience of natural exfoliation of the feet to produce healthy, glowing skin results from even the most crusty or diseased epidermis. In an act of pure courage or stupidity.. and also influence from my lilttle brother who really wanna try it, i put my legs inside the whole pool of 4000plus doctor fish! Mind you, i was the only "feed"/"feet" that most of the fish really interested into..! terrified and overwhelmed when all attached me at once! Actually, it does not feel the slightest pain or discomfort, but a fascinating experience when the fish are nibbling your skin and massage your foot. These fish will bring no harm to you because they are tame, small and gentle....

Join us was my mom and my brother. and there's a Malay lady and a Caucasian couple. We went for a dip of my life at RM5 for 5 to 10 minutes. I think this is consider very cheap! but, i'm not so sure what kind of fishes they use, it really big... compare to the other places I've seen in the media before. The care taker told this fish was came from Taiwan... what i knew, the famous type of fishes they use for this exfoliation treatments is Garra Rufa species from the Eastern Europe. (where ever it's come from, it is the best experience in a life time). OH, btw, i forgot to tell the location... it's at Central Market, KL!

No comments: