Saturday, March 27, 2010

Siren's Nite~

On 26th March 2010, for my very first time I attended JOHO event after quite many of their event I've failed to join! It's Siren's Nite which they cooperated with Starbucks The Zone. And it really serenade my night! especially by The Plague of Happiness that would be unforgettable ones.

My sister & The Plague of Happiness


Here's The Bluebirds....


There were also a Photography Session by Kuku Besi ( Professional Photography Group) which they taught to do Editing... and given some photography tips. But, this part I didn't attend. :( they start it early at 7.30pm which I couldn't make it.



My Friends....


Another best part of the night is, all item purchased during the event, Starbucks are given 20% discount! That made my sister and I bought 2 Apple Crumbles and 4 Drinks for our dinner.... : )

Not to forget to mention, there were mysterious Lucky Draw held. Unfortunately, I'm not so lucky enoughs to get those 'mysterious' prizes from Starbucks. But, it's okay, I really enjoy the rest of my evening.....


SIREN'S NITE. JOHO. STARBUCKS. next event plsss!!! :)






No comments: