Saturday, April 3, 2010

Handy, Dandy Lip Saver!

Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15

Colour Range: Petting Pink


I know some people get caught up in products simply because of the name. I try not to be bias to MAC products just because ..."it's MAC". I accidentally was introduced to this product by a good friend. However, I can't deny the wonderfulness that is the lip conditioner. I have yet to find another balm that is as moisturizing as this baby here. It has a light coconutty smell but it isn't too over-powering. I love the way it feels. So much that I use it after brushing my teeth in the morning and before I go to bed at night. The price is a little steep, but i'm sure it will last you a good 4-6 months. Plus, it has the the SPF for extra sun protection which is always good. Love love love it!

No comments: