Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Japanese Dinner

(Japanese dinner set not included wasabi and onion pickle )

I made Japanese Food for dinner last Sunday.
Before this, I always wanted to try to make miso sup and Japanese steam egg, or some call it egg crusted, but it actually called Chawanmushi in Japanese.
So, that day, I decided to make it for dinner, and also consider to make sushi too. It's been quite long I haven't made sushi.... in result, the look not turns very nicely.. as my mom did before...but it's okay... as long as it eatable and delicious : ). I made crab sushi and tuna sushi.....



I made my very first chawanmushi. Gosh, it's so simple, you can't go wrong.....
But, unfortunately the test a lil bit salty..... I guess I need to get more practice to make it taste perfect!
Overall, i'm feel terrific! yeah!


No comments: