Friday, April 2, 2010

Nice to meet you.....

A Boy, I once was scared, to start again....
Because of lies, and deceitful friends.

There's few of these
In this world, that make it easier to accept,
that some human nature, is just wrong assumptions.

He just a Guy, whom I met. He makes me smile,
Friendship, I Question.....

It should last a while.

A Human
Never seen his smile, let alone his face.
A kind hearted nature, how lucky am I.
I think I'm lucky this time.
He's a sweet and charming guy......

We,
Have few, yet many things in common,
I hope we can learn to share a smile.
Share a hug.
Understand a style.
A future friend.
I believe thats true.

But for now,
It's very nice to meet you!

3 comments:

madmal said...

hei.. is that for friends like me or referring to ur bf?

how i like this post :)

Safura said...

It's for a friend i just met! not you who I already knew yearssss ago.....

and not for my bf either. : )

madmal said...

haha. okey.. got the message.. :)